Rybelsus, a brand-name version of Semaglutide, is available by prescription in tablet form in different strengths. Rybelsus is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Rybelsus may be used alone or with other medications. You can save on brand Rybelsus by shopping online at our Online Pharmacy.
Rybelsus (Semaglutide) 3mg
Rybelsus (Semaglutide) 7mg
Rybelsus (Semaglutide) 14mg
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
Why Rybelsus is prescribed?
Rybelsus is a brand name medicine used in the treatment of type II diabetes mellitus. It is a medicine used along with diet and exercise to control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes mellitus.
Uses and Benefits of Rybelsus
Rybelsus is used to control the high blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Semaglutide is similar to your body’s natural hormone incretin. This medicine works by increasing the insulin release in response to the spike in blood sugar levels post meals and thereby decreasing the sugar that your liver makes. Keeping your blood sugar levels under control will help prevent kidney damage, nerve troubles, blindness, sexual dysfunctions, loss of limbs due to gangrene. Regular blood sugar levels will also reduce your risk of developing a heart attack or stroke.
Side effects of Rybelsus
1. The most common side effects of Rybelsus are nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain, and other such gastrointestinal symptoms.
2. Although serious side effects are rare, the following symptoms are observed:
- Vision changes like blurred vision, decreased vision
- Renal problems like change in the amount or colour of urine, decreased to no urination, pain or difficulty passing urine, swelling of ankles or feet
- Pancreatitis leading to severe pain in your upper abdomen radiating to the back, nausea with or without vomiting, increased heart rate
- Severe abdominal pain
- Low blood sugar levels leading to headache, hunger, confusion, weakness, irritability, dizziness, jittery feeling, increased heart rate, sweating
- Thyroid tumour signs like swelling or a lump in the neck, difficulty swallowing, hoarse voice, shortness of breath.
3. An allergic reaction to semaglutide may result in rashes, itching, swelling of the face, tongue, or throat, severe dizziness, increased heart rate, troubled breathing.
If you suffer from vomiting or diarrhoea, profuse sweating more than usual or dizziness, consult your physician immediately.
How to use Rybelsus?
- Take Rybelsus with some plain water.
- Take the medicine as advised by your physician.
- Do not change the dose on your own.
- Do not stop taking the medicine on your own.
- Swallow the whole tablet. Do not chew, crush, or split the tablet.
- Avoid taking this medicine with any other beverage.
- It is advised to take Rybelsus 30-60 minutes before meals.
- Take the tablet regularly to keep your blood sugar levels under control.
- Take your medicine at the same time daily so that you do not miss a dose.
Drug Interactions of Rybelsus
Rybelsus is known to interact with the following drugs -
- Beta-blockers like metoprolol, propranolol
- Glaucoma eye drops like timolol
- Sulfonylurea drugs like glipizide, glimepiride, glyburide
If you are on any of the above medicines, consult your physician before you start taking Rybelsus. Inform your physician about your medical history and if you have any health conditions like renal disease, pancreatitis, diabetic ketoacidosis, or a past history of medullary thyroid cancer.
Is there a Generic Rybelsus available?
No, the generic equivalent to Rybelsus is not available in the United Sates.
Can I buy Rybelsus without prescription?
No, a valid prescription is required for this medication.
Safety and storage?
Store Rybelsus in its original packaging at room temperature (68°F to 77°F or 20°C to 25°C), away from moisture.
Semaglutide Discount Coupon and Saving Tips
We have exclusive Prescription Coupon for Semaglutide that can be used at checkout to get exclusive discount on Rybelsus prescription, If you any problem on placing order with us, Kindly use Live chat feature or call +1 888 414 6679.
HOW TO USE THIS INFORMATION: This is a summary and does NOT have all possible information about this product. This information does not assure that this product is safe, effective, or appropriate for you. This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs.