SHIPPING RETURNS & REFUNDS
Shipping, Returns And Refund Policy
Special Offer (Halloween and Black Friday Offer)
- Free Shipping (4 - 6 Weeks - Non Tracked) - For All Customers.
- No Minimum order value restrictions
- Valid for selected countries including USA, UK, Australia etc.
- Offer is valid till Nov 30, 2021.
- Regular Shipping (4 - 6 Weeks - Non Tracked ) - $ 9.95
- Expedite Shipping ( 5 - 12 Business Days - Fully Tracked ) - $24.95
- Life-Time Free Shipping ( One time Cost for Lifetime free shipping) - $ 39.95
Shipping Charge may vary between USD $9.99 - USD $69.95 for some specific countries like Brazil, Peru, UAE, Israel, Ecuador, Greece, Netherlands etc. Express shipment will be sent in these countries through DHL Express services.
We firmly believe in making it as easy as possible for you to feel comfortable with your shopping experience at Offshore Cheap Meds.
Our hassle-free refund policy provides the assurance you deserve in your online purchase by offering a full refund or redispatch if your order returns back to the pharmacy due to an error made by Courier company or postal department in delivering your order.
There will be no refund if your parcel gets returned due to following reasons;
- Addressee not available at the time of delivery.
- Notice left by the post to the addressee.
- Delivery missed by addressee.
- Addressee advised to pick up the parcel from the post.
Keep tracking your parcel to avoid such conditions. You will have to pay extra shipping cost if opt for re-dispatch.
Note: There is no refund to the orders where shipping countries have restrictions on import of the medicines. This is the sole responsibility of the customers to provide and submit all the documents required for the clearance of shipment to the customs or post of shipping country. Offshorecheapmeds do not have any role to deal with customs and other issues once parcel being shipped.
Once a prescription and non-prescription products have been dispensed it cannot be returned for any reason. Under the pharmaceutical law prescription drugs are not returnable. So before placing order please consult with your physician regarding your medications.
In other case, if you feel to change the product or experience any side effects by the medicine. You need to immediately contact your doctor. Your dispensed product will be replaced by other brand or dosage form as per the written recommendation by the physician only, hence no extra charge for the replacement in this case.
If you have missed your delivery and your local post has sent parcel back to us, then shipping charges will be applicable to resend the parcel to the same address.
All prescription returns are destroyed in compliance with FDA regulations.
Order may cancel and issues a refund of amount will made to you for following reasons.
- Non-availability of Prescription for your Order.
- Non-availability of the product with our vendors.
- Doctor denied to dispense medication. (via Fax/Email)
- Your physical pharmacy refuses to transfer prescription. (via Fax/Email)