Januvia is a prescription medication used to treat the symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Januvia can be used alone or in combination with other medicines. Januvia belongs to the Antidiabetics, Dipeptyl Peptidase-IV Inhibitors family of medicines. You can save on brand name Januvia cost when you buy Januvia online at our online pharmacy.
Januvia (Sitagliptin) 25mg
Januvia (Sitagliptin) 50mg
Januvia (Sitagliptin) 100mg
Get $5 Discount!
Enter Januvia coupon code JAN5 to save $5 off your order.
Get $5 Discount Min. Order value $49. Valid for all customers.
Why is Januvia prescribed?
Diabetics have a high level of sugar in the blood. Consequently, they develop life-threatening complications like poor vision, stroke, heart diseases, nerve damage, kidney issues, gum disease, impotence, etc. Sitagliptin triggers the production of natural substances (incretin) that lower blood sugar. Incretin increases the insulin level in the body, after a meal. It also decreases the production of sugar (glucose) in the liver. Januvia doesn’t treat type I Diabetes.
How should Januvia medicine be used?
Doctors prescribe a standard dose of 100 mg, once a day. You may take it with water, with or without food, as directed by the doctors. Your blood sugar levels may fluctuate after taking the drug. Sometimes, doctors prescribe a lower dose of sulfonylurea (insulin secretagogue) to avoid the risks associated with hypoglycemia.
What if I miss the dose of Januvia?
If you miss a dose, take the tablet as soon as you remember, but do not take two doses close together. If you overdose on Januvia, and experience symptoms like breathing issues, unconsciousness, etc. immediately seek medical help at 911 (National poison control center).
What are the side effects of Januvia ?
- Hypoglycemia or low blood sugar (characterized by symptoms like nausea, hunger, headache, irritability, sweating, dizziness, seizures, etc.)
- Hyperglycemia or high blood sugar (the symptoms include frequent urination, thirst, flushing, drowsiness, confusion, fruity breath odor, rapid breathing, etc.)
- Allergic reaction (hive, rash, itching, swelling, etc.
- Pancreatitis (loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, severe pain in the abdomen)
- Autoimmune reaction (blisters, itching and skin breakouts)
- Joint pain
- Kidney problems
- Heart problems
- Respiratory issues
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid weight gain
- Swelling in the body
Januvia may react when taken in combination with certain herbs, dietary supplements, prescription and non-prescription drugs, such as:
- Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps, etc.
- Oral anti-diabetic medicines, such as Glimepiride (Amaryl), Chloropropamide (Diabinese), Glyburide (DiaBeta), Glipizide (Glucotrol), Tolbutamide, Tolazamide (Tolinase), etc.
- Beta-blockers like Propranolol, Metoprolol, etc. may produce violent reactions during hypoglycemia (when blood sugars dip low).
- Make sure you inform your pharmacist about your previous medical history and allergies, especially if you’ve experienced kidney diseases, heart diseases, gallstones, or pancreatitis in the past.
- Avoid taking medicine when your body is under stress due to injury, infection, fever, etc.
- Inform your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy, dental procedure, or surgery.
- Do not drive, operate machinery or perform intense physical activity after taking the medicine, as it may cause dizziness, blurred vision, and drowsiness.
- Keep the medicines away from children and pets.
- Always keep a source of fast-acting sugar with you (like raisins, non-diet soda, candy, and fruit juice) should your blood sugar dip low.
Is Generic available for Januvia?
No. There is currently no therapeutically equivalent version of Januvia available in the United States. The average Januvia cost is approximately $640.44. At OffshoreCheapMeds, we help reduce the overall Januvia price of the prescription with the Januvia coupons code which the person can apply at the time of checkout on the Offshore website.
Can I buy Januvia without prescription?
No, a valid prescription is required for this medication. OffshoreCheapMeds offers the best Januvia cost online so you can save more on your prescription.
How much does Januvia cost?
The average Januvia price is approximately $640.44, depending on the pharmacy you visit to buy Eliquis online. OffshoreCheapMeds offers Januvia coupon so Januvia cost is affordable to anyone and anywhere on the planet.
Safety and storage?
- Always keep the medicine in the box
- Keep it tightly closed and out of reach of children and pets
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from excess heat and moisture
HOW TO USE THIS INFORMATION: This is a summary and does NOT have all possible information about this product. This information does not assure that this product is safe, effective, or appropriate for you. This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs.
Available Januvia Discount Coupons
How to Buy Januvia online?
People can buy Januvia by calling Offshore Pharmacy customer support, or by placing an online order at offshorecheapmeds.com. In addition, customer support is backed by a chat feature. For extra information, search on the "How to Order" page on offshorecheapmeds.com.
Is it possible to buy Januvia Online?
Yes, licensed medical practitioners may recommend you to buy Januvia online after a medical assessment. Patients can discuss with their online doctors to understand the disease/disorder and then the doctor will provide a prescription for the medication accordingly. Then, you can share the Rx with us via email, fax or upload the prescription to a licensed online Canadian pharmacy.
Is there a need for a prescription for Januvia (Sitagliptin)?
Januvia (Sitagliptin) is a drug that is sold only with a prescription provided by doctor. While processing the order for Januvia (Sitagliptin), it is essential to get a valid prescription from the concerned doctor. The prescription may be scanned, emailed, or uploaded at OffshoreCheapMeds. Otherwise, we at OffshoreCheapMeds can also contact the concerned doctor to obtain a valid prescription.
How much amount can be ordered of Januvia (Sitagliptin)?
The maximum quantity of Januvia that can be ordered online at a time is a 90-day supply. The quantity depends upon the directions and amount stated on the medical prescription. Refilling alternatives also come for future requirements.
Getting an order of Januvia (Sitagliptin) online from OffshoreCheapMeds
OffshoreCheapMeds is a totally safe and secure way to order medications online. It works similarly to any other traditional pharmacy. OffshoreCheapMeds aims at serving safe and affordable prescription medication to people. You just only need to have your prescription from a licensed doctor.
Are there any Januvia coupons?
Yes, OffshoreCheapMeds offers a Januvia coupon with an additional discount to help people save on Januvia cost. Using the Januvia coupon code mentioned on the website, people can save several dollars on their Januvia cost. People must take care of the minimum order value. They can use the coupon at checkout to attain swift discounts, hence, they can pay less for their Januvia price.
Do OffshoreCheapMeds ship medications to the United States?
Yes. OffshoreCheapMeds deliver all around the United States of America. Once the product has been dispatched, an email notification is sent to the customer.
Is there any option for express shipping?
An express shipping alternative is obtainable to buy Januvia. The delivery time is seven to twelve business days. People can check this alternative of Express shipping at the checkout page while processing the medication order.
How to refill a prescription?
Offshore Pharmacy make it easy to refill a particular medicine. By going to the reorder section of My Account tab, a person can easily put a refill alternative available online. For ordering a refill, call us or chat with customer support. Also, this live chat feature is one of the convenient ways to reach us while doing a refill order.
Is there any option of auto-refilling the prescriptions?
OffshoreCheapMeds does not automatically refill prescriptions. As it can be the case where a person no longer requires similar medication or the concerned doctor might go for dose adjustments or other factors. Yet, there is a refill reminder service available with us.