Lifitegrast, also known as Xiidra, is a medicine used to treat the signs and symptoms of dry eye, also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca. By blocking inflammatory cell binding, lifitegrast decreases inflammation. Buy Xiidra Online from Canada and save more on Lifitegrast eye drop using Rx Coupons.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
Where to buy Xiidra eye drop solution online?
You can buy Xiidra ophthalmic solution and other eye medications from Offshore Cheap Meds. The online pharmacy provides prescription and OTC drugs through international pharmacy partners licensed by their local State Drug Authority and certified by Pharmacychecker.com.
You can easily order Xiidra online via the website Offshorecheapmeds.com, over the phone at 1-888-414-6679, by mail or fax. We will also require a valid prescription copy that you can mail or fax us to complete your order. If you do not have a prescription copy, our pharmacy team can reach out to your doctor to get your prescription. For that, we will need your doctor’s name, phone number, and fax number.
How much does Xiidra ophthalmic solution cost?
Xiidra ophthalmic solution costs $587-$628 for one pack of 60 single-use containers, depending on the pharmacy you use. If you buy Xiidra Online from Offshore Cheap Meds, you can save more on medicines using Rx Coupons.
at offshorecheapmeds.com, Xiidra ophthalmic solution 5% costs:
- $350.89 for one packet of 60 single-use containers
- $687.74 for 120 single-use containers
- $1010.56 for 180 single-use containers
Is there any generic alternative to Xiidra?
Xiidra is a brand-name medication approved by the FDA to treat dry eye disease. Currently, there is no generic form of Xiidra available.
What dosage forms and strengths do Xiidra come in?
Xiidra is available as a liquid solution in only one dosage strength: 5% solution. It contains 5% Lifitegrast (50 mg/mL) packed in single-use containers. Each single-use container carries 0.2 mL solution (10 mg Lifitegrast). Five single-use containers are packed in foil pouches. Xiidra is supplied in a carton of 60 single-use containers (12 foil pouches).
What are the benefits and uses of Xiidra?
Xiidra is an eye drop solution prescribed to treat a common eye disease called dry eyes or keratoconjunctivitis sicca. In this condition, the eyes can not produce enough tears for lubrication. It causes pain in the eyes, dryness, stinging, itchiness, burning, irritation, feeling like something is in the eye, and sensitivity to light.
How does Xiidra work?
Xiidra belongs to a class of drugs called LFA-1 (lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1) antagonist. It contains the active ingredient Lifitegrast that reduces eye inflammation and symptoms of eye dryness.
Use Xiidra eye drops daily for maximum benefit. Patients might experience improvement in the dry eyes symptoms in 2 weeks.
What are the side effects of Xiidra?
- Xiidra eye drop solution can cause common side effects like eye irritation, discomfort, reduced vision, and an altered sense of taste (dysgeusia).
- It can also cause adverse side effects like blurred vision, conjunctival hyperemia, eye irritation, discharge, itching, excessive tearing, headache, and sinusitis.
- Contact your doctor if you notice any side effects of Xiidra that bother you or do not go away.
Can I buy Xiidra without prescription?
No, a valid prescription is required for this medication.
What precautions should be taken while using Xiidra?
- Do not use Xiidra eye drop solution if you are allergic to Lifitegrast or other inactive ingredients of the eye drop.
- Avoid touching the container tip to your eye or hand to reduce the chances of contamination and eye injury.
- Remove your contact lenses before using Xiidra and place them back after 15 minutes.
- Do not drive after using Xiidra because the eye drop can cause blurry vision.
- Talk to your doctor about the safety of Xiidra if you are pregnant, plans to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Before using Xiidra, tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions.
- The eye drop solution is not recommended for children under 17 years of age.
How to use and store Xiidra?
Put one drop of Xiidra in each eye twice a day about 12 hours apart as directed by your doctor. Use a Xiidra single-use container just after opening it. Always discard the container after instilling the solution into both eyes.
Xiidra eye drop solution can be stored at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Always keep unused containers in the foil pouch to protect them from light. Always keep the eye drop solution out of reach of children.
Does Xiidra interact with other drugs?
As of now, Xiidra is not known to interact with other medications. Before starting Xiidra, tell your doctor about all the prescription and non-prescription drugs you take including eye drops.
Is there any Xiidra Coupon available?
Yes, You can save upto 80% on generic and brand Xiidra using our prescription coupons.
HOW TO USE THIS INFORMATION: This is a summary and does NOT have all possible information about this product. This information does not assure that this product is safe, effective, or appropriate for you. This information is not individual medical advice and does not substitute for the advice of your health care professional. Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs.