Sintrom (Nicoumalone) 1mg
Sintrom (Nicoumalone) 2mg
Sintrom (Nicoumalone) 4mg
Sintromor Generic Acenocoumaroluses, dosage & side effects
Sintrom (Generic Acenocoumarol) is an anticoagulant medication that prevents blood clots from developing. It contains active medicament Acenocoumarol, which falls under the class of medicines called direct thrombin inhibitor. The medicine works by stopping the formation of fibrin, the fundamental constituent of blood clots. Thus, Acenocoumarol prevents blood clots from developing. Blood clots need to be treated using anticoagulant drugs, but it is better to manage and prevent them from getting formed from the initial place. The blood clot can be formed if you: are above the age of 60 years; are overweight; are consuming oral contraceptives or birth control pills; are a smoker, or having chronic inflammatory conditions.
How to take Acenocoumarol?
Sintrom is available as an oral capsule that must be swallowed as such (without chewing or crushing). You can take it with or without food. You must require a valid prescription in order to buy Sintrom.
In case of overdose:
The overdosing of Sintrom capsule must be avoided as it might result in some serious signs and symptoms. In case of an accidental overdose, inform your physician and get immediate medical help from your nearest hospital.
In case of missed dose:
Avoid the state of panic if you have missed a dose of Sintrom capsule. As an alternative, skip out the missed dose and consume your subsequent dose at the planned time. Avoid doubling up or consuming more than what your physician has prescribed. To help you memorize not missing any dose, you must mark the days on the calendar when you require taking the drug.
What are the possible side effects of this drug?
Not every person will experience side effects while using the Sintrom capsule. This medicine may result in symptoms such as:
• Stomach pain
• Easy bruising
• Nausea, vomiting
What are the drug interactions of Sintrom?
The drugs that are known to interact with Sintrom may include the following: Cyclosporine, Ketoconazole, Rifampin, herbal supplements such as St. John's Wort, Aspirin, Aspirin-like medications (Salicylates), as well as NSAIDs like Ibuprofen and Celecoxib. Thus it is very important to let your physician if you plan on taking Sintrom capsule while taking any of the above-mentioned medications.
• Even minor injuries may give rise to excessive blood loss while consuming Sintrom capsule; so ensure to take some additional safety measures in order to check off injuries during treatment with Sintrom.
• Avoid stopping the use of this medication until you have been recommended to do so by your physician.
• Sintrom tablet is not meant for individuals with artificial heart valves, or for people who still undergo active bleeding from any injury or surgical process.
• Also, before initiating the treatment with Sintrom, you must inform your physician whether you have a gastrointestinal ulcer, renal disorder or if you are consuming any nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAIDs) that add to the risk for gastrointestinal bleeding. Thus it is must not take NSAID with this medication.
• Everyday intake of alcoholic beverages while using the Sintrom capsule may increase your risk for stomach bleeding. Thus, it is recommended to limit the intake of alcoholic beverages.
Store Sintrom capsules at room temperature at 15-30oC away from the reach of children and pets. Protect the medication from excessive heat, light, and moisture.
Coupon: Order Sintrom from our Canadian Pharmacy online and get benefits from our huge discount coupons and deals.