Aspirin, a brand-name version of Acetylsalicylic acid, is available by prescription in tablet form in different strengths. Aspirin is a medication used to reduce pain, fever, or inflammation. Specific inflammatory conditions which aspirin is used to treat include Kawasaki disease, pericarditis, and rheumatic fever. You can save on brand name and generic Aspirin by shopping online at our Online Pharmacy.
Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic Acid) 75mg
Plavix (Clopidogrel) 75mg/75mg
Plavix (Clopidogrel) 75mg/150mg
Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic Acid) 150mg
Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic Acid) 325mg
Aspirin (Acetylsalicylic Acid) 500mg
Aspirin or Generic Acetylsalicylic acid Uses, Dosage & side effects
Aspirin is used as an anti-inflammatory as well as an analgesic agent known to relieve pain and inflammation. Aspirin falls under the group of drugs known as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). It can be indicated to bring down high body temperatures as well as to prevent the reappearance of heart attacks or strokes that occur due to thinning of the blood. It lowers down the risk of the formation of blood clots in the heart or brain.
How to use Aspirin?
aspirin must be taken exactly as your physician has told you. The medicine must be swallowed as such with a drink of water. Do not cut, crush or chew the tablet. The normal recommended dose for long term use in adults and children over 16 years: one to two tablets on a daily basis. In some conditions, a larger dose may be suitable, particularly in the short term, and up to 300mg daily may be used on the advice of a healthcare provider.
What are the possible side effects of Aspirin?
Acetylsalicylic acid may bring about certain side effects. Tell your physician if any of these signs get severe or do not go away:
• Breathing trouble, asthma, or wheezing
• Allergic reactions such as inflamed face, neck, tongue or throat
• Skin rashes or itching, nausea and vomiting
• Pain or discomfort in your stomach after eating food
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or at www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Drugs that are known to show interaction with Aspirin may include:
• Warfarin for thinning of blood/prevention of clots
• Diuretics and ACE-inhibitors used to treat high blood pressure
• Methotrexate used to treat cancer or rheumatoid arthritis
• Tacrolimus used to prevent organ rejection after transplantation
• Probenecid used to treat gout
• Other anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, or steroids for treating pain and inflammation
Not all possible interactions are mentioned in this medication guide. Always inform your physician regarding all your current medications and any drug you start or stop using.
If you (or somebody else) by chance take too many tablets, you must inform your physician at once or contact the next-door casualty department.
What if I missed a dose?
Do not be anxious. If you leave out taking a dose, wait until it is time for your subsequent dose, then go on as normal. Avoid taking a double dose.
Protect the medication from excess heat and light. Keep Aspirin tablets out of reach of children
Unused drugs must be disposed of in special ways to make sure that children, pets, or other individuals cannot ingest them.
Special precautionary measures:
• Talk to your healthcare provider before taking Aspirin if you are hypersensitive to Aspirin or any of the other ingredients in this drug.
• Avoid the use of this medication if ever had any problem of blood not clotting in a proper manner.
• Do not take this medicine if ever had an ulcer in your stomach or small intestine.
Coupon: Profit from this Aspirin Coupon, accessible only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! Coupon code applies only on your first Aspirin Order over $50. This coupon code is for one-time use only and you cannot use it with other codes. Avail benefits from our mind-blowing pharmacy coupons in order to lower your Brand Aspirin and Generic Acetylsalicylic acid costs.