The objective is to decrease or eliminate all asthmatic symptoms, including wheezing and breathlessness. fewer days lost from work or school due to symptoms of asthma The corticosteroid drug class includes this particular medication. It facilitates breathing by narrowing the airways of the lungs.
Alvesco (Ciclesonide) must be used repeatedly to be effective. It is not recommended to use it to treat acute asthma episodes because it takes time to start working. Use your quick-relief inhaler as indicated if you have an asthma episode
*Product images are for reference use only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
Why is Alvesco prescribed?
Alvesco is a prescription drug to prevent asthma attacks and treat its symptoms. Alvesco is a member of the Corticosteroids, Inhalants drug subclass. Alvesco can be taken either on its own or with other drugs.
It inhibits the body from releasing chemicals that lead to inflammation. Adolescent patients 12 years of age and older can use Alvesco to stop asthma episodes. It is indicated for the maintenance treatment of asthma when used consistently as directed by your healthcare physician.
Uses of Alvesco:
Alvesco has FDA approval to aid in preventing asthma symptoms in adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Coughing, breathing issues, and wheezing are among asthma symptoms that can ease and allow easy breathing with the help of Alvesco.
Over time, Alvesco also reduces airway edema, which could result in fewer and less severe asthma attacks.
Side effects of Alvesco:
- Hoarseness, an unpleasant taste in the mouth, a dry or irritated throat, and coughing.
- White patches in your mouth or on your tongue are uncommon but severe side effects.
- Uncommon but severe side effects include persistent headaches, vision changes, slow wound healing, facial swelling, unexpected weight gain, muscle pain or weakness, mental or mood changes or increased thirst or urination.
- Doctors start you on a modest dosage that tends to be gradually adjusted until it is optimized.
- Inhaled Corticosteroids or Bronchodilators of Alvesco are recommended as 80 mcg which can be increased to 160mcg inhaled twice daily at first.
- When taking oral corticosteroids, it is advised to start with 80 mcg twice daily and work your way up to 320 mcg twice daily.
How to use Alvesco?
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and firmly seal it with your lips.
- Inhale gently and deeply while applying pressure with your finger to the canister.
- To ensure that this drug enters your lungs and has a chance to do its job effectively, attempt to hold your breath after breathing for at least 10 seconds.
Drug Interactions of Alvesco:
Before taking Alvesco (Ciclesonide), inform your doctor of all prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal products you may be taking, as they may interfere with the body's ability to eliminate ciclesonide. Also inform your doctor about all of the following medications:
- An antibiotic, including erythromycin, telithromycin, and clarithromycin.
- Antifungal medications like Clotrimazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole.
- Sulfonylurea drugs like glipizide, glimepiride, glyburide.
- HIV/AIDS medications such as ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir, delavirdine, indinavir, nelfinavir, and saquinavir.
- Antidepressants such as nefazodone, paroxetine, or sertraline.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies before using ciclesonide, including those to other corticosteroids and other substances.
- Before using this medication, inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history, especially of: tuberculosis, untreated infections , certain eye conditions (such as glaucoma, cataracts, and herpes infection of the eye), liver disease, problems with the adrenal glands, an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism), bone loss, and liver disease (osteoporosis).
- It might be more challenging for your body to adjust to this medication if you recently moved from a corticosteroid taken orally (such as prednisone pills) to this inhaler or if you have used it for a prolonged period of time at higher-than-usual doses.
Safety and Storage:
Keep Alvesco Inhalation Aerosol between 59°F and 86°F (15°C and 30°C) at room temperature. Avoid puncturing the Alvesco Inhalation aerosol canister and keep it away from heat, flames, and out of reach of children while storing it.
The price of Alvesco can vary, just as with any medication. Your insurance policy, where you live, and the drugstore you visit will all affect the actual cost you pay. The price of an 80 mcg/in CFC-free Alvesco inhalation aerosol is approximately $298 at other online or retailer pharmacies. It can be obtained at a reduced cost on OffshoreCheapMeds.
How to lower long term Alvesco cost?
There is no generic version of Alvesco available in the market. Since Alvesco is a medication for long-term usage, it becomes difficult to afford it. Obtaining a 90-day supply of the medication may help you make fewer trips to the pharmacy and save money.
Alvesco's manufacturer offers the Alvesco $5 Co-Pay Program with some terms and conditions.You can also reduce the high cost of Alvesco while purchasing Alvesco from online pharmacies, along with saving time and refill options.
How does Alvesco work?
Alvesco is a maintenance medicine. It is an inhaled corticosteroid that acts by reducing airway inflammation. This facilitates breathing and minimizes asthma symptoms.
What to do if you miss a dose of Alvesco?
If you forget to take your Alvesco dose, you must do so as soon as you remember. You may skip the missed dose and take your usual dose if it is almost time for your next dose. In any situation, it is not recommended to take a second dose to make up for the missed one.
What if you overdose on Alvesco?
Call your doctor if you believe you have taken too much of this medication. You can either visit their online program or call the American Association of Poison Control Centers at 800-222-1222. However, if your symptoms are severe, dial 911 or your local emergency number, or visit the emergency room as soon as possible.
Is Alvesco a steroid?
Alvesco (ciclesonide) is a corticosteroid that is inhaled. It directly affects lungs to lessen swelling and inflammation, which prevents asthma episodes.
Does Alvesco cause weight gain?
Weight gain as an adverse side effect while taking Alvesco is not reported in clinical studies.
How long does it take for Alvesco to work?
When using Alvesco (ciclesonide), you might see some relief in the first few days to weeks, but it might take up to four weeks to fully experience its benefits. If your symptoms do not subside, continue taking the medication as prescribed and contact your doctor.
How long does Alvesco Stay in your system?
As a Corticosteroid containing steroid substances it stays much longer to get eliminated from the body. Alvesco Stays for around 8-10 hours in the body after the administration of the drug.
How to Buy Alvesco (Ciclesonide) online?
People can buy Alvesco (Ciclesonide) by calling Offshore Pharmacy customer support, or by placing an online order at offshorecheapmeds.com. In addition, customer support is backed by a chat feature. For extra information, search on the "How to Order" page on offshorecheapmeds.com.
Is it possible to Get Alvesco (Ciclesonide) Online?
Yes, licensed medical practitioners may recommend Alvesco (Ciclesonide) online after a medical assessment. Patients can discuss with their online doctors to understand the disease/disorder and then the doctor will provide a prescription for the medication accordingly. Then, you can share the Rx with us via email, fax or upload the prescription to a licensed online Canadian pharmacy.
Is there a need for a prescription for Alvesco (Ciclesonide)?
Alvesco (Ciclesonide) is a drug that is sold only with a prescription provided by doctor. While processing the order for Alvesco (Ciclesonide), it is essential to get a valid prescription from the concerned doctor. The prescription may be scanned, emailed, or uploaded at Offshore Cheap Meds. Otherwise, we at Offshore Cheap Meds can also contact the concerned doctor to obtain a valid prescription.
How much amount can be ordered of Alvesco (Ciclesonide)?
The maximum quantity of Alvesco that can be ordered online at a time is a 90-day supply. The quantity depends upon the directions and amount stated on the medical prescription. Refilling alternatives also come for future requirements.
Getting an order of Alvesco (Ciclesonide) online from Offshore Cheap Meds
Offshore Cheap Meds is a totally safe and secure way to order medications online. It works similarly to any other traditional pharmacy. Offshore Cheap Meds aims at serving safe and affordable prescription medication to people. You just only need to have your prescription from a licensed doctor.
Are there any coupons for Alvesco (Ciclesonide)?
Yes, Offshore Cheap Meds offer a coupon for Alvesco (Ciclesonide) with an additional discount to help people save money on medicines. Using the coupon code mentioned on the website, people can save several dollars on their medication. People must take care of the minimum order value. They can use the coupon at checkout to attain swift discounts, hence, they can pay less for their prescription.
Do Offshore Cheap Meds ship medications to the United States?
Yes. Offshore Cheap Meds deliver all around the United States of America. Once the product has been dispatched, an email notification is sent to the customer.
Is there any option for express shipping?
An express shipping alternative is obtainable. The delivery time is seven to twelve business days. People can check this alternative of Express shipping at the checkout page while processing the medication order.
How to refill a prescription?
Offshore Pharmacy make it easy to refill a particular medicine. By going to the reorder section of My Account tab, a person can easily put a refill alternative available online. For ordering a refill, call us or chat with customer support. Also, this live chat feature is one of the convenient ways to reach us while doing a refill order.
Is there any option of auto-refilling the prescriptions?
Offshore Cheap Meds does not automatically refill prescriptions. As it can be the case where a person no longer requires similar medication or the concerned doctor might go for dose adjustments or other factors. Yet, there is a refill reminder service available with us.