Voltaren or Generic Diclofenac Uses, Dosage & Side effects
Voltaren is the trade name for medication, Diclofenac. It is a very potent non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used for treating mild to moderate intensities of pain, or signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis or osteoarthritis.
How does Voltaren work?
This painkiller exerts its action by decreasing the substances in the body that result in pain and inflammation.
Directions for use:
The suggested dosage of Voltaren tablet is 100 to 150 mg per day in divided doses via the oral route. Do not exceed more than the recommended dose as it would be harmful to your body.
In case of missed dose:
If you are taking this medication according to a normal schedule (not just as per requirement) and you accidentally miss out a dose, you are required to consume it the moment you remember. If it is approximately the time for your next dose, you may skip the missed dose and start again with your normal dosing timetable. Avoid doubling up of the dose in order to catch up the missed one.
Voltaren may sometimes result in serious bleeding from the stomach or intestines. This side effect might crop up without any warning. Elderly patients are more prone to this adverse effect. Other Voltaren side effects may include nausea, heartburn, headache, constipation, fatigue, dizziness, upset stomach, diarrhea, painful swallowing and change in the amount of urine.
Do not take Voltaren tablet concomitantly with the following mentioned medications:
• Other NSAID medicines such as Ketoprofen, Aspirin or Ibuprofen
• Drugs for high blood pressure- for example, ACE inhibitors or beta-blockers
• Antifungal medications such as Voriconazole
• Corticosteroids such as Prednisone
What are the safety measures to be implemented while taking Voltaren tablet?
• Avoid using Voltaren cream or taking Voltaren tablet just prior to or after undergoing coronary artery bypass graft or heart bypass surgery.
• Do not use Voltaren tablet in case you have growths in your nose (nasal polyps).
• This painkiller may make you feel sleepy or drowsy. Thus, avoid carrying out heavy physical activities like driving or operating any heavy machinery after taking Voltaren tablet, in order to avoid accidents.
• If you are a regular smoker and take liquor regularly, then this medication is not safe for you, thus you must limit your intake of alcohol and discontinue smoking.
• Avoid the use of Voltaren if you have a history of heart disorders, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
• If you have an issue of any hepatic or renal disease, then also the use of this medicine is not recommended.
• If you are having any history of allergy to generic Diclofenac then one should not use the medication without doctor recommendation.
• Diclofenac can increase the fatal risk of stroke if you are having a drug for a long time period.
• Diclofenac may cause stomach bleeding, especially in older .
• One should not use the tablet in cluster headaches and never use the drug along other pain-relievers.
• One should not take the drug Diclofenac during the last 3 months of pregnancy as it may harm the fetus.
• Diclofenac can pass into breast milk, so the nursing mothers should not take the medication.
How to Buy Voltaren (Diclofenac) online?
People can buy Voltaren (Diclofenac) by calling Offshore Pharmacy customer support, or by placing an online order at offshorecheapmeds.com. In addition, customer support is backed by a chat feature. For extra information, search on the "How to Order" page on offshorecheapmeds.com.
Is it possible to Get Voltaren (Diclofenac) Online?
Yes, licensed medical practitioners may recommend Voltaren (Diclofenac) online after a medical assessment. Patients can discuss with their online doctors to understand the disease/disorder and then the doctor will provide a prescription for the medication accordingly. Then, you can share the Rx with us via email, fax or upload the prescription to a licensed online Canadian pharmacy.
Is there a need for a prescription for Voltaren (Diclofenac)?
Voltaren (Diclofenac) is a drug that is sold only with a prescription provided by doctor. While processing the order for Voltaren (Diclofenac), it is essential to get a valid prescription from the concerned doctor. The prescription may be scanned, emailed, or uploaded at Offshore Cheap Meds. Otherwise, we at Offshore Cheap Meds can also contact the concerned doctor to obtain a valid prescription.
How much amount can be ordered of Voltaren (Diclofenac)?
The maximum quantity of Voltaren that can be ordered online at a time is a 90-day supply. The quantity depends upon the directions and amount stated on the medical prescription. Refilling alternatives also come for future requirements.
Getting an order of Voltaren (Diclofenac) online from Offshore Cheap Meds
Offshore Cheap Meds is a totally safe and secure way to order medications online. It works similarly to any other traditional pharmacy. Offshore Cheap Meds aims at serving safe and affordable prescription medication to people. You just only need to have your prescription from a licensed doctor.
Are there any coupons for Voltaren (Diclofenac)?
Yes, Offshore Cheap Meds offer a coupon for Voltaren (Diclofenac) with an additional discount to help people save money on medicines. Using the coupon code mentioned on the website, people can save several dollars on their medication. People must take care of the minimum order value. They can use the coupon at checkout to attain swift discounts, hence, they can pay less for their prescription.
Do Offshore Cheap Meds ship medications to the United States?
Yes. Offshore Cheap Meds deliver all around the United States of America. Once the product has been dispatched, an email notification is sent to the customer.
Is there any option for express shipping?
An express shipping alternative is obtainable. The delivery time is seven to twelve business days. People can check this alternative of Express shipping at the checkout page while processing the medication order.
How to refill a prescription?
Offshore Pharmacy make it easy to refill a particular medicine. By going to the reorder section of My Account tab, a person can easily put a refill alternative available online. For ordering a refill, call us or chat with customer support. Also, this live chat feature is one of the convenient ways to reach us while doing a refill order.
Is there any option of auto-refilling the prescriptions?
Offshore Cheap Meds does not automatically refill prescriptions. As it can be the case where a person no longer requires similar medication or the concerned doctor might go for dose adjustments or other factors. Yet, there is a refill reminder service available with us.